Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't wait...

This blogging thing takes a bit to get use to,
but to date I have blogged more in 2009 then I did in 2008
so that in itself is progress!

So what shall we discuss today?

We have a few upcoming special events such as the Superbowl and Valentine's Day
and I'll have more tips on those days in the coming days.

With our new themes, along side our old faithful
we are busy booking the beginning of the year which leads me to the topic of today.
Don't wait until the week of the party,
birthday
or event
to book your party planner.

I can't tell you how many calls that I have gotten the day before the party begging for us to show up
to decorate,
use our rentals
or entertain the kids.

I'm sure like with every other form of the industry
we book up months in advance
and the chance that we actually have a day available at the spur of the moment is rare.

So the tip of the day is to plan ahead!

www.agaperabba.com

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Karen. Great blog. Welcome to MBC!